Trial Class worth ₹895 Free
Connecting your kids to the top International teachers for life skills to grow & thrive at any age.
What we’ll cover in the class
- Opportunity to learn with the world
- Confidence and intellect enhancement
- Receive personalized feedback from International teachers
- Future-ready curriculum
- Develop Public Speaking and Social Skills
- Home Page
- 1. How does pricing for GradX work ?
Our pricing structure is really simple, you pay per course or buy a bundle to save cost. Refer to our pricing page for detailed info.
- 2. What type of teachers does GradX have ?
GradX fills the hole left by a country's physical frontier, which restricts access to high-quality teachers. We go above and beyond in choosing our teachers, ensuring that only the best teachers from around the world are inducted, all of whom are committed to assisting parents and students in achieving their full potential.
- 3. What happens if I’m not happy with my child’s teacher ?
GradX offers each student a free trial class so that they can try before buying. If you purchase a course without taking a trial session, you are entitled to a full refund if you choose to cancel after the first class.
- 4. How to book a trial class ?
Simply click on this link and fill out the form with your details. We'll set up a personal account for you and give you instructions on how to schedule the session.
- 5. How many students do you have in a class ?
Each class will have a maximum of 8 students in order to have the most efficient teacher-to-student ratio possible, resulting in better learning outcomes.
- 6. What is the duration of the class ?
Each class will last 1 hour to make sure that students learn while their attention levels are at their highest.
- 7. Will all of my classes be taught by the same person ?
Yes, one teacher is assigned to each course, and that teacher will teach all of the classes for that course. A backup teacher will only be assigned to run a scheduled class in rare and unavoidable circumstances.