Are you ready to invest in your child’s success?
Connecting your kids to the best teachers from across the world for life skills to grow & thrive at any age.
Ready to invest in your child’s success?
What we’ll cover in the class
- Home Page
- 1. How does pricing for GradX work ?
- 2. What type of teachers does GradX have ?
GradX fills the hole left by a country's physical frontier, which restricts access to high-quality teachers. We go above and beyond in choosing our teachers, ensuring that only the best teachers from around the world are inducted, all of whom are committed to assisting parents and students in achieving their full potential.
- 3. What happens if I’m not happy with my child’s teacher ?
GradX offers each student a free trial class so that they can try before buying. If you purchase a course without taking a trial session, you are entitled to a full refund if you choose to cancel after the first class.
- 4. How to book a trial class ?
- 5. How many students do you have in a class ?
Each class will have a maximum of 8 students in order to have the most efficient teacher-to-student ratio possible, resulting in better learning outcomes.
- 6. What is the duration of the class ?
Each class will last 1 hour to make sure that students learn while their attention levels are at their highest.
- 7. Will all of my classes be taught by the same person ?
Yes, one teacher is assigned to each course, and that teacher will teach all of the classes for that course. A backup teacher will only be assigned to run a scheduled class in rare and unavoidable circumstances.